The Genomics Research Core has experience in RNA extraction from a wide array of sample types. Our knowledgeable staff routinely obtains high-quality intact RNA free of genomic DNA contamination suitable for analysis of both mRNA and small RNA expression patterns.
Sample collection methods are critical to maintaining RNA quality, so for optimum results, please contact Genomics Research Core staff who are happy to give assistance before sample collection begins.
- Use printed labels for legibility and permanence
- Include Study Name, PI name, Study Reference ID, Date collected
- Do NOT INCLUDE any personal information that would reveal the identity of clinical subjects.
Please deliver frozen blood or tissue samples to 3343 Forbes Avenue on dry ice to avoid potential thawing.
- 3343 Forbes Ave Room 303
- S534A Scaife Hall
- 2.15 Hillman Cancer Center Research Pavilion
- Rm 238 300 Technology Drive
- Children’s Hospital Loading dock
Questions: Contact Genomics Research Core for assistance